Notices

Go Back  Ohio Game Fishing Community > General Discussions > The Lounge > New OGF Members >

Welcome to OGF!

Old 08-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #101
jason.r.myers@hotmail.com
buckhunter4498

Default New Guy

I'm new to OFG. I love to get
jason.r.myers@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Register today to remove this advertisement IT'S FREE

Old 09-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #102
deadrabbit

Hello.
My name is brian I'm from noble co. I'm waiting for aproval but I know it will be worth the wait I hunt about every thing that walks and fish for mainly walleye,sugeye,and sometime bass

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
deadrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:04 PM   #103
Big Pond

Hello, new member but have read a lot of posts before looking for information. Actually ran across a pic of my boat on here.
Big Pond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #104
Shakesbeere

Hello, I'm Chad. Live in Columbus. Usually stick to the fly rod. Usually fish for bass and sunfish, Looking to get into trout muskie and carp this year. Got my first carp today. I also skateboard, paint and play music and enjoy good beer and whiskey. Down for fishing with anyone that's not going to complain about walking too far or not catching anything.
Shakesbeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #105
weekend angler

Hi, I'm Don and I'm from Cincy. I mainly fish for cats, but also bass, gills, crappie, and carp. Mostly fish paylakes but also hit state lakes and small streams, haven't done very well in the river but then again I don't have a boat so it's bankfishing for now. Looking forward to meeting members to fish with.

Outdoor Hub mobile
weekend angler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #106
turtlesoup

Default New guy

hey all new to this site, actually been registered for a little while but this is my first post. Been passionate about this sport as far back as i can remember, i love it. I have trolled around the site for some time checkin it out, looks like a great site with a ton of great information and good people, glad i am a member.
turtlesoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #107
HurleyWurley

Hello everyone. After hearing so much about the site after a recent seminar I had to join. Very good information from what I’ve seen so far, looking forward to getting more involved in the site. I’ve been a walleye fisherman ever since I could walk. Also enjoy hunting and shooting. Recent new hobby is kayaking. Best of luck to everyone in 2012.
HurleyWurley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:44 AM   #108
golian

I am still pretty new to this site. My friend told me about it. There sure is a lot of information out here. I am not really sure where to start. I am mainly interested in walleye fishing. I have been hitting Lake Erie for the past two years. Before that, I spent countless hours on the inland lakes in Summit and Portage County.
golian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #109
Shari B

Hi all...welcome to OFG. This is a great website. It's been a while since I've posted. I now live in Wooster, Ohio, and really don't have anywhere close by to fish. I used to be able to run up to erie on a weeeknight for an hour or so. I didn't do much fishing last year, and would love to spend more time this year.
I am still a novice in a lot of ways, but am always willing to learn. Would love to get together with new members and do some fishing. Anyone interested?
Shari B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:55 PM   #110
BassHarasser

Hi all, moved back here from Minnesota,but lived in Cincy most of my life. Love fishing and go every chance I get.I have a canoe and a project bassboat Im trying to finish. Great site, full of info.
Old 04-14-2012, 06:54 PM   #111
MarysvilleAngler

Hello all name is Eric.I fish mainly saugeye and catfish.I mainly fish indian delaware and alum lakes.I got me a boat this year so hope to catch alot more fish.This site looks pretty good hope to chat and learn with u all.
MarysvilleAngler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #112
MKel

Default New to Hoover fishing

Hello. I live about 1/2 mile from the Sunbury Rd ramp near the Galena area bridge. I bought a fishing kayak a few months ago and have been "skunked" so far on my couple of trips out. Still enjoying the beauty of the moment. Any tips for catching anything would be appreciated. Thanks all.
MKel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #113
squiqwe

Hi, love this site! I live 2 min from mosquito. Took u guys advice on fishing for crappies on mosquito. Caught 6 slabs on jig/minnow in 1 hr. I only fish for dinner for the misses and I so that was plenty. I fish with some pretty good guys but now I got the inside info if u c a 12ft aluminum boat with a top on it that's me fishing feel free to say hi name's ron.

Last edited by squiqwe; 05-17-2012 at 04:10 AM. Reason: add info
squiqwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 03:26 PM   #114
lowe boat
Dover Basser

Hello I'm new to OGF site. My name is Allen and I live in Tusc co. I fish for bass unless I have my daughter with me. Then we tie on a hook and worm and just fish for what will bite. I fish Tappan lake mostly and try to get to Saltfork. I would like to join a Bass fishing club that fishes Tappan lake, or fish in open's if I can find any. Good luck fishing.
lowe boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 11:15 PM   #115
natorade

Hi guys I love to fish and hunt my daughter who is 12 is really getting into fishing and hunting killed her first deer this year. I live in columbus and fish at alum creek ,deleware dam ,hoover and indian lake but mainly alum Ive joined today because I have read alot of stuff that has helped me so i had to join. My daughter and I went fishing friday night at alum in beetween 36/37 bridge and howard road caught 2 catfish 2 crappie and 1 bluebill not much was hoping for crappie but it was a very good nite but I look forward to some good conversations on this site hello everybody and god bless
natorade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #116
Muskynut

Default New guy

Hi all :Live in central Ohio ff/medic for over 12 years now time flies wow. Been fishing what seems like forever but in the past two years got the musky bug, not a cheap hobby lol. Been on the site last year found a kicker for my boat. Figure it was time to join.

Last edited by Muskynut; 06-15-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Muskynut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #117
G3BassGetter

Signed up about two weeks ago after running into ShakeDown at a youth baseball game. (I met him a few years ago when our boys were on the same team.) In the last two weeks, this "loner" fisherman has met several quality people and participated in the Wounded Warrior Derby. Looking forward to meeting more anglers and spending a lot more time with my line in the water. Thanks ShakeDown!
G3BassGetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #118
ShakeDown
OGF Staff

Glad you made it man! Was a pleasant surprise seeing you on sat. Anytime you want to hit the water shoot me a msg.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
ShakeDown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #119
BetterMetalFish

Hey everyone. I browse this forum somewhat often so I thought I'd join. I've been fishing since I was little, but only recently got somewhat serious about it. Mostly fish for cat and carp, but I'm thinking about trying for some different species in the upcoming seasons.
BetterMetalFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #120
IGbullshark
Im Old Gregg!

Hello all! my name is Jacob and im from the South Dayton area. i prefer saltwater fishing (mackerel and snapper to be specific) but since i live here in Ohio i only get to saltwater fish once a year. i honestly have no luck here. my grandparents have a pond but since its right next to the little miami river so it floods frequently and thus never has a consistent stock (mostly cats). i try to fish other areas (local rivers and caesar creek) but never catch anything! long story short, i pretty much settle for whatever i can catch.
IGbullshark is offline   Reply With Quote